Friday, May 25, 2007

Blog 8

During the experience of this class, i have learned about some new features with macromedia dreamweaver, fireworks, and flash. I think that software like fireworks and flash are the future of Internet. People are stimulated by video and moving pictures. Some of the most successful sites on the Internet are based on entertainment. I was able to help Jeff and Todd learn more about designing websites and this in turn helped me especially because my major is technical training. The sites that I have tagged on my Delicious Page are probably some of the most helpful resources that I have found on the Internet.

Click Here!!

I encourage everyone to look at them and see if they can help.

I commented on Jeff's and Todd's Blog

1 comment:

Culver said...

I agree the videos and multimedia really catch everyone's attention and will serve as the future of the internet. It is amazing how much a site like youtube has grown in the last 2-4 years.