Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blog #1 - Intro

Hello, My name is John Graff. I am a 25 year old Junior at OSU. My major is Corporate Technical Training. I have always been interested in web design and administration. I started a web design and administration company in 2002, Tri-Rivers Networking, In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I administer three web and mail servers, two windows 2003 corporate and one debian linux server. I host six websites, four of which I have designed. I administer two companies remotely, Connections And Wiring Inc. a Security and Satellite Installation company in Pittsburgh and Allegheny Heritage Builders Inc. I have an associates in network administration. I believe knowledge gained in school and just putzing around with different web design programs has helped me learn a great deal. My favorite web design languages are asp and php (SQL Databased). Most of my sites are php. I know basic html and javascript. I am happy to be in this class because I know that I will learn more about web design strategies and most importantly I want to help others in my class. Here is a listing of my websites:

Hosted and Designed:
Pittsburgh Pimps
Starscope - Music Library
Pittsburgh Powerski

Hosted:
Allegheny Heritage Inc.
Connections and Wiring Inc.

Under Construction
Tri Rivers Networking Inc.
Public Truth

Personal
Myspace

I commented on Todd's Blog
I commented on Adam's Blog

No comments: