Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blog Numbaa Three

I plan on making a multi-purpose informational news site located at Public Truth. I used this website back in the 04 elections and as of now it's just a blank page. The homepage will be a news site that will have pictures and animated graphics that relate to current news about the site. It will have a top navigation bar that will allow you to look at My personal site as well as Jeff and Todd's. It will also include past and current class projects. The audience for this site will probably be friends, classmates and family. I chose this content because I believe it will be interesting for the reader. The style of the site will include black blue and white colors. It will also have picture sideshows made in macromedia flash. Speaking of flash, I don't really have much experience with it and after playing around with it for a few hours, I was able to get a sample slide show going. I will post that in a few days. It's going to be challenging but I am excited to see the finished product.

On a second note, I just wanted to share a picture of myself at work (8-help) writing my blog.. You will notice the extreme excitement!



I commented on Jeff's Blog
I commented on Josh's Blog

1 comment:

todd.dygert said...

That picture does you no justice, you still look like you are from pittsburgh. you can not hide the fact, so come out of the closet and admit that you are really a fan of the Cleveland Browns. that why you traveled to Ohio, to support the Browns and the Bucks.
TODD